One Team. One Passion. One Mission.
Our M.O.— Hone your craft. Since 2012, Morton’s Dance Center has focused on developing dancers, building them from core foundation and upwards. No matter the style of dance, we strive to provide the best training by offering a mix of instructors, who are currently or have experience in professional backgrounds, while incorporating team building and creative execution.
Elijah MortonOwner, Competition Team Director, HipHop (Int/ Adv/ Competition)
Renee CensierArtistic Director, Competition Team Director, Tap, Street Jazz
Tommy TranDirector of Marketing, Adv HipHop, Freestyle, StretchFlexCore
Patty FoxOffice Manager
Austin TelenkoBeg/Int. HipHop, Adv. Street Jazz, HHF, Competition Team Coach
Nate BarnesOffice Assistant
Josh BellamyJazz (All Levels), CONtemporary Team Coach
Devon CooperCONtemporary Team Coach, All levels Ballet, All levels Acro, All levels Contemporary
- Acro (All Levels)
- Ballet (Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced)
- Breakdance (Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced)
- Broadway (All Levels)
- Boys Ballet (10+)
- Commercial Pop (Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced)
- Contemporary (Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced)
- Creative Movement (3-5yo)
- Freestyle (All Levels)
- HipHop (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Adult)
- HipHop (6-8yo)
- HipHop Fitness (All Levels)
- Jazz (Advanced)
- Jazz Funk (Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced)
- Pre-Jazz/Ballet (6-8yo)
- Stretching/Flexibility/Core (All Levels)
- Street Jazz (Advanced)
- Tap (Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced)
- CONstruct Competition Team
- Under CONstruct Competition Team (Intermediate, Advanced)
Tuition is based on a nine to ten month dance year (September-May/June). Tuition is due the first of the month and is payable up to the 10th of that month without penalty. After the 10th, a $20 late fee will be applied to your account.
Tuition remains the same whether it is a three-, four- or five-week month, as it is prorated. Each class day will have a minimum of 35 classes a year.
Registration Fee – $25.00 per dancer
Based on the total number of hours per dancer. To determine tuition, add the total class hours per dancer for one week*:
Drop-In’s: $15.00/dancer/class HipHopFitness: $7.00/dancer/class Acro Open Gym: $7.00/dancer/class
45 min – $45.00
1 hour- $52.00
2 hours – $87.00
3 hours – $119.00
4 hours – $148.00
5 hours – $174.00
6 hours – $197.00
7 hours – $217.00
8 hours – $231.00
9 hours – $245.00
COMPETITION TEAM BREAKDOWN*
Under CONstruct – $110.00
CONstruct – $130.00
*Additional studio classes are only $10.00 per class, in addition to Competition Team Tuition*
*Discounts applicable to Competition Teams for Summer Classes & Intensive. Please see front desk for more info.
- All tuition is due and payable at the first of the month. If your monthly tuition has not been paid in full by the 10th of the month, a $20.00 late fee will be added to your account. Statements are only sent to delinquent accounts. A $20.00 late fee will be added to each month’s tuition for a balance that is left unpaid. If your child is ill or you are going to be out of town, be sure to mail in your tuition to avoid the late fee. Checks can be placed in the tuition box in the lobby.
- ***There is a $25.00 charge for non-sufficient funds.
- Tuition is based on approximately 4 lessons per month. There is no extra charge for months with 5 weeks nor is there a reduction or discount for any classes missed or months with holidays.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes. Make-up classes will be at the discretion of the instructor, there are no tuition reductions for students that go out of town or become ill. If you wish to hold your place in class, tuition should be paid.
- No costumes will be given to students with over due balances. All accounts must be paid in full with your tuition for students to participate in the recital.
- Make checks payable to Morton’s Dance Center. PLEASE PUT THE STUDENTS NAME ON THE CHECK to insure proper credit to your account.
- There is no change in payment or discounts given for classes missed.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes your registration fee and any previously paid tuition and costume balances.
- There is a yearly enrollment/registration fee of $25.00 per returning student or new student and is billed each September or upon enrollment.
- Please note classes with fewer than 3 students may be reduced in time with no reduction in the monthly fee. For example, a one hour class with two dancers may be reduced to 45 minutes and the one hour fee will be charged.
Morton’s Dance Center has a no refund policy. The Studio Office must be informed of ALL student withdrawals; otherwise, tuition charges will accrue. Tuition is NOT refunded for missed classes. Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
MDC will be closed for the Holidays Dec.23 thru Jan.3. Have a safe and Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!
EVERYONE GET EXCITED & SPREAD THE WORD!! MDC’s LARGEST FUNDRAISER DAY COMING SOON….
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @mdc717studio.
HIT US UP
301 W. Main Street